BUGGY CONSTRUCTION RULES
CHASSIS AND COMPONENTS
Any commercially available 2WD or 4WD 1/10 scale Buggy Kit.
- Any commercially available open wheel 1/10 Buggy Shell may be used.
- The body shell can be decorated to suit the individuals taste providing all coatings are of a permanent nature.
- Any motor system including Brushless may be used .
- Any batteries including Lipos, however if Lipos are used then the necessary safety precautions for charging apply.
- Tyres can be FOAM,or RUBBER mini pins or Proline Dirt Hawg .
- Tyre additive may be used providing it is non toxic, odourless and any excess is removed from the surface of the tyres and tyres to be ‘Touch Dry’ prior to the start of the race.
- Suspension shock absorber tower ends MUST BE COVERED to prevent damage to the carpet when the car is inverted.
- Varying types of springs and methods of limiting suspension travel may be used.
- Minimum car ride height will be no lower than 15mm and MUST NOT damage the carpet.
- Spur gears covers MUST BE FITTED to prevent injury to marshall’s when handling the car.
- All Sharp Edges MUST be protected to prevent damage to the carpet